Various media investigations have also uncovered the deceptive, manipulative practices that go on behind CPC doors.
- Four Ways Fake Clinics Harm Women and Undermine Abortion Access, March 2, 2018, The Hill
- How Google Maps Leads Women Seeking Abortion Astray, February 12, 2018, Gizmodo
- Conflict of Interest? Texas GOP Lawmakers Serve on Boards of Taxpayer-Funded Fake Clinics, December 7, 2017, Rewire News
- Surprise! “Crisis Pregnancy Centers” Totally Fail at Replacing Planned Parenthood; August 29, 2017, Salon
- We Need to Talk About Deceptive, Unregulated “Crisis Pregnancy Centers;” March 3, 2017, Refinery 29
- A Window Into Texas’ Publicly Funded Fake Abortion Clinics; October 19, 2016, Rewire News
- The States That Siphon Welfare Money to Stop Abortion; October 3, 2016, Think Progress
- Millions for Propaganda … Nothing for Women’s Health; April 17, 2015, Austin Chronicle
- While Cutting Family Planning Funds, Texas Lawmakers Divert Millions to Crisis Pregnancy Centers; November 13, 2013, San Antonio Current
- Pregnant? Scared? Can They Help?; December 11, 2012, Texas Observer
NARAL Pro-Choice Texas Foundation has been researching crisis pregnancy centers for more than 10 years. We are committed to exposing their deceptive practices and ultimately defunding them in Texas. See below for our past reports over the years.